K1 Visa – Fiance Visa

The K1 visa is the also known as the fiance visa. As a law abiding citizen, you have the right to bring your spouse to the United States, but like most visa programs, it is not easy to get a marriage visa. Immigration laws have changed dramatically in recent years making it more difficult and time-consuming for couples to begin their lives together. The process is demanding small mistakes in this process can result in Delay, Denial, and / or Deportation. Don’t risk your Fiance Visa!

Are you qualified for a K1 Visa or Fiance Visa?

  • Are you Married OR Planning to Marry a non-US Citizen?
  • Are you a Law-Abiding US Citizen?
  • Has your Spouse/Fiance Obeyed US Immigration Laws?
  • Can you Support Your Spouse in the United States?

If you can answer yes to the above questions, then you are well on your way to getting your K1 Visa. The K1 visa is reserved for foreign nationals residing outside of the United States who are engaged to a United States citizen. Within 90 days of entering the United States, the couple is required to marry. After the date of marriage, the K1 visa holder can apply for a green card to obtain permanent residence in America.

To find out more about the K-1 visa, and your options for obtaining a fiance visa, contact  Marisol L. Escalante at (720) 259-8610.

K1 Visa Attorney

The U.S. immigration process is complex. It is important for any person seeking a K-1 visa or Fiance Visa to understand the requirements and carefully prepare the immigration application. Working with an experienced immigration attorney is critical when considering the unique circumstances of the petitioner. Our Firm can assist you with the fiance visa application process, as well as the subsequent green card application process. We also assist clients in obtaining a K-3 visa/spouse visa.

Remember, the marriage visa process is not just about one step or one form. It is about properly preparing your file to submit to the USCIS. Following up for adjustment of status and ultimately filing for citizenship are a couple of reasons to contact our immigration attorney, Marisol L. Escalante at (720) 259-8610.

Find out more about other types of visas for family members:
• Spouse visa
• Parent visa
• Sibling visa
• Dependent visa

Contact a K1 Visa Attorney Today! (720) 259-8610

K1 Visa Immigration AttorneyAt Marisol L. Escalante Law Offices, our attorneys are experienced in immigration and criminal defense. This legal team delivers a resource and service not many other firms can offer to their clients. We know and appreciate that every immigration case is different. Every person’s situation is different. Our commitment to personal, one-on-one representation is a pillar to our firm’s and our client’s success. If you or someone you know needs to learn more about the K1 Visa requirements and the visa application process, call Marisol L. Escalante, Esq. at (720) 259-8610.